Must be a friendly and courteous professional with polished telephone skills who can effectively communicate and maintain office coordination between their department and the rest of the office. Person should be detail oriented, have great time management abilities, and be able to work unsupervised with excellent multi-tasking abilities. We are looking for someone who is self motivated with moderate knowledge of the MAC computer system.
JOB TASK :
- Arrange meetings with contractors.
- Create and maintain office documents such as but not limited to: invoices, reports & data sheets created and maintained by Office Manager.
- Overall office keep:
- maintain the inflow and outflow of goods (food, paper, pens, pencils, notepads etc.)
- arrange for repair and maintenance of office equipment;
- evaluating new equipment and techniques
- receive, store and maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment send, receive and sort mail and other packages.
- Interact comfortably with clients and vendors.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects on the company’s dealing and working.
- Manage Office Processes, Maintain or implement organizational processes and analyze incoming & outgoing information
- Complete tasks such as the typing out of letters, document creation and data entry in both Mac Pages and Number, software.
- Maintain a calendar and coordinate events and meetings for the various departments.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Support the staff when assigned.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintain active Notary License. Initial cost and maintenance expenses of license will be covered by company during employment
- Coordinate with project managers on supplies needed for construction sites.
- Order all supplies needed for each site.
- Interview and hire all vendors and contractors.
- Become the line of contact between the company and all vendors and contractors.
- Work with the project managers to assist in processing the payroll of each of our vendors and contractors.
- Contact vendors to gather quotes for each project site throughout construction.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers